Branch renovations took place in July 2016
15,000 pounds of 5/8"plywood was removed from the floors, in addition to the parquet flooring itself.
- Removal of all carpet
- New Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring (commercial grade) installed for main hall, entrance and hallways
- New carpet tile for the Games Room.
- Floor of main hall has been levelled (the small "ramp" from the bar area to the main area was removed.
- Bathroom renovations
- Completely gutted - right down to the studs.
- New wall tiles
- New floor tiles
- Ladies bathroom: reduced from 4 stalls, to 3 stalls, to provide more room.
- Ladies bathroom: 2 of 3 toilets are now high (handi-capped) toilets.
- Men's bathroom: the single toilet will remain a high toilet seat.
- All bathroom entrances widened for easier wheelchair access.
- New bathroom stalls
- New countertop, sinks and mirrors.
- New paint for all walls, trim and doors.
- Additional shelving for the draft jugs and pony's.
- Additional shelving for the hard liquor.
- Additional racks for the hanging glasses.
- Re-organization of entire bar for improved flow, and improved visibility of our stock for our customers.
- Darts Room:
Dart Boards moved to the West and East ends of the room
- One new Dart Board (we now have 8 in total)
- Dart Boards sanded and revarnished
- Addition of carpeting under the Dart Boards; this marks the "Throw Line" and adds protection for darts that may fall to the floor.
- Creation of a stage in the Main area
- Two new televisions/cable boxes, for a total of three.